April 19, 2018 | Posted in
- Field delineation of US waters and preparation of reports. Must be capable of leading field crews of less experienced personnel.
- Prepare US Corps of Engineers (USACE) permit applications for impacts to streams and wetlands and notifications for nationwide and individual USACE permits with limited supervision.
- Conduct habitat surveys for threatened and endangered species and coordinate with US Fish and Wildlife Service. Must have experience in stream and wetland mitigation and restoration.
- BS or MS (preferred) in Environmental Science, Biology, or a related field
- 8+ years of work experience:
- US Waters delineation
- US Corps of Engineers (USACE) permitting
- Experience operating GPS equipment (GIS preferred)