July 27, 2018 | Posted in
Location: Nashville, TN
Description: The Survey Crew Chief will work in the field collecting data for plats and topographic surveys using GPS or Robotic Total Station. He / She will evaluate property boundary information and verify that information in the field. They will also work in the office to help prepare drawings which represent the data collected. Some construction stake-out may be required as part of the job responsibility.
- Experience with AutoCad and Civil 3D
- Experience in surveying, data collection and layout using GPS and Robotic Total Station
- Experience evaluating deeds and boundary information
- Ability to communicate professionally orally and in writing
- Good driving record
- Perform heavy lifting up to 50+ lbs
- Possess sufficient stamina to work in outdoor (hot & cold) environment
- Tennessee RPLS
Job Type: Full-time
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug and motor vehicle record check.
TTL is an EEO/AAP employer.